Reliability, exceptional image quality and easy handling for a fast diagnosis are the main characteristics that define the portable ultrasound machine WED-180. If you need a resistant, durable, reliable and with the best price-quality ratio, WED-180 will more than enough satisfy your expectations.
- Many fields of use: Abdominal, physiotherapy, traumatology, obstetrics and gynecological, soft parts, cardiology, etc.
- The images provided are of high quality, which allow to make an early diagnosis and, thus, to optimize the work flow.
- Unbeatable price-quality ratio in comparison with the ones of its category.
- Quick start.
- 2 ports for probes.
- Examination methods: Convex / Linear / Micro-Convex
- It includes control by micro-computer and digital scan converter (DSC)
- Digital beam-forming (DBF)
- Real time dynamic aperture (RDA)
- Real time dynamic receiving apodisation (DRA)
- Real time dynamic receiving focusing (DRF)
- Real time digital frequency scan (DFS)
- 8-segment TGC and correlation frame technologies to provide clear, stable and high resolution images.
- Display modes: B, B+B, B+M, B+M/M, M and 4B; and a scale of 256 shades of grey.
- The images can be viewed at real time and can load, freeze, save, increase, change to black and white, from top to down and from right to left, loop reproduction capacity; multi-level scanning depth, dynamic angle and range, scanning angle, frame correlation coefficient, focus number, focus position, etc.
- 2 USB ports 2.0 of high speed provide the transfer of images in real time to the computer.
- Soft keyword and with trackball that allows for a flexible, comfortable and immediate operating.
- Connections for probe: 2.
- Scanning depth: 40 mm – 240 mm.
- Scanning angle: Adjustable.
- Size of the monitor: 9.7 inches
- Loop reproduction: Frame ≥500
- Image storing: Frame 64
- Image conversion: Up/down; left/right; black/white
- Image processing: GAMMA, image softening, THI, histogram, zoom
- Focus: Focus number, focus position, focal espace
- Measurement: Distance, circumference, area, volume, heart, GA, FW, EDD
- Data display: Date, time, name, PID, age, sex, hospital’s name, doctor
- Note: Characters editor in full screen, posture indication, position indication
- Report: 4 types
- Power consumption (maximum) 100VA
- Weight: 6 Kg
– Main unit
– Power cord
– User manual
– Windows XP license
– 6.5MHz Vet Rectal Linear Probe
3.5MHz Convex Probe
7.5MHz Liner Probe
5.0MHz Micro-convex Probe